Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve Jobs 1955-2011, Gone too Soon!


Our beloved Steve Jobs passed today. Fitting, just as a new release of one of his amazing electronics, the iPhone4S comes out. He goes out of this world. I want to thank you Mr. Jobs, for creating Apple. 
I learn how to operate a computer in middle school. Which happen to be on a Apple SE. We used to collect Campbell Soup Labels to earn enough to purchase Apple computers for our school’s computer lab.  I am typing this blog, right now on a MacBook Pro. 
Fitting. As it’s been raining on and off all day. I have to go finish my weeping and celebrating over a human that help me achieve (as well as many other), greatness though this technology.  
Yah Bless, you and your family, Mr. Jobs. I will always remember you! I hope you took Yahshua as your savior, before you left earth.

We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Yahshua. 2 Corinthians 5:8 (NKJV)
Your Girl LG

Photo Credit: Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment