Monday, October 3, 2011

No longer Lost in Translation! Amanda Knox is Free!



Perugia, Italy - Around 4pm (ET), here in the States. We heard an Italian court let go Amanda Knox, after nearly four years of bondage! Yah is good all the time! She eloquently spoke in fluent Italian, to make her case that she was innocence. Once you hear all the details of the case, for those of you living under a rock during the past four years, here it is, in a nutshell. It was the American Girl studying abroad in Italy, they accused of murdering her roommate, etc.
Amanda Knox’s creditability was tried by a demeaning Prosecuting attorney Giuliano Mignini is under indictment himself. I have never been too fond of studying abroad (especially during these times)and definitely not after 9/11. Amanda Knox should have been free when Rudy Guede was already convicted of the rape and murder of the victim, Meredith Kercher. 
I still could not understand what happen in this case from the door. Just found out, that it took the Italian police, four days to bring charges against her. She was told that she was playing out a scenario when the Italian police asked her to go back to the crime scene. They were setting her up. She had no rights to a lawyer, or at least get to call to the American Embassy.
I do not want to discourage anyone from studying abroad. Just make sure you know the country’s rules and regulations before going. Or how about just staying state side to study? Praise the Lord, that the jury found her not guilty on 3 of the 4 charges that were bought against her. The charge, they found her guilty on, she had already serve that time. So they had to let her Go! The Yahshua is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my YAH, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” Psalms 18:2 (KJV)
So next time you think, America’s justice system sucks. Think about Amanda Knox case in Italy! I bet she would be cool never seeing Italy again! I know I would, if I was her! 

Welcome home, Amanda Knox! Keep Yah first and you’ll be fine.

Your Girl LG

Photos Credit: Pietro Crocchioni
Web Site Link Credit: www.injusticeinperugia.org


No comments:

Post a Comment