Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good Friday and Happy Passover!


Church of the Holy Sepulcher


Forgive me, my brothers and sisters in Christ, for not wishing you a Good Friday on Friday, April 13, 2012. For those of you, who I did wish, a Good Friday to, on my blog dated April 6, 2012; was for those who were raised in the Roman Catholics and Protestants faiths, which are based on the Gregorian calendar.
This is for my Eastern Orthodox churches and peoples which follow the Julian calendar, which marks this as the real Holy week. You might ask which calendar do I go by? Or, which one you should go by. I was raised in the Catholic faith, although I am a Hebrew, I live in America(for now), so that’s where my confusion began, but is no more, Glory be to Yah! The word of the Yah came unto Hoea; as Yahshua has taught, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Yah, I will also forget thy children".
Yah gives us free will. In my heart, I know that the Julian calendar is the correct one. Once upon a time, America and Great Britain used the Julian calendar. I have made both the Gregorian and Julian words links so you may do your own due diligence.
Happy Birthday to Mr. Max McLean, who speaks the words of the Holy Bible like a Prophet! Check him out!


Your Girl LG
Holy Scriptures: Hosea 1, Hosea 4:6 (KJV)
Photo Credit:The Canadian Press, Amir Cohen for Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment