Monday, November 7, 2011

Dr. Billy Graham, turns 93!



Happy Birthday, Billy Graham!
Today, Mr. Billy Graham turned 93! Our Twenty-Century, John! As is the Prophet John, one of Jesus’ Disciples. This man used to be a true man of Yah. For those of you, who are not familiar, with Billy Graham Ministries, see below. This man has been preaching the word since I and many of us were born! The only man I know, who packed stadiums on all 5 continents, in the name of Love! Glory be to Yah! David said it best, in the book of Psalm:
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. 
With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.” Psalm 91:14-16
Enclosed, I have included some photos, links, for your research and for your enjoyment!


This last picture says it all doesn't it.

Your Girl LG
Photo Credits: AP Photos and www.thinke.org
Holy Bible Scripture: Psalm 91:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment