Tuesday, August 2, 2011

So why don't you tell us how you really feel!!!

Hello everyone. Just when you though I wasn't going to blog to you. Here I am! I missed you.  Once again, it has been a long time since I have been blogging here.  So, please forgive me for keeping you waiting. The media yet again is trying to sweep under the rug, another Racist comments made about our President of the United States of America! From another Tea Bag Nation memebr. If you missed what was said the "memo" is linked below. My hometown is Colorado. I was blessed to be born and raised there in such a beautiful state. I have righteous friends of all color, who grew up there and we have never had this tea bag racial problem.

To have a Tea Bagger, (yeah, I said it)representative from Colorado, Rep. Doug Lamborn, in Colorado Springs, CO refer to our President as a "Tar Baby" is inexpiable!

There is only one race, the human race, GOD just colored coded us, for Judgement day purposes.

Thank you Denver Post, Chuck Plunkett, Michael Basiden, Keith Olbermann for keeping us informed and breaking the news on this story.

Keeping it 100% for the people.

Your Girl LG

Credits/Rights Reserved:
Denver Post
http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/2011/08/01/doug-lamborn-compares-obama-tar-bab/35111/#more-35111
Tea Bag Nation Images obtained from: http://wikiality.wikia.com/Brendan_Steinhauser

No comments:

Post a Comment