Sunday, March 13, 2011

God Has A Plan For Japan


I am currently reading “Storm Warning” by Billy Graham. In it, Billy Graham states “Storms are a struggle”. We all must be ready for storms to occur throughout our life.  I pray, for Japan and the people in Japan, at the time of this massive earthquake, tsunami and aftershocks there going though. During my birth month(March), I am very used to all types of “March Madness”.  The real madness happens when we don’t acknowledge GOD or believe that there is one!  We must not forget GOD!
I know it to be true, that GOD has always communicated with us though the weather that He changes. Secular people call it "Mother Nature". When it’s actually, GOD calling on us to praise him for his works and to repent, so he can protect us! This life can be changeling, but God never give us things we cannot handle.
Since the beginning of time, GOD has been talking to us, but are we listening? If you go to my earlier blogs here at gforcenews.blogspot.com, you will find me repeating the warning signs of the second coming of Jesus Christ. For those of us who are saved, we can rest assured, that we will be raptured.  
I started this blog in two parts; during my time volunteering for Campaign for Change in 2008, during the Historical Democratic National Convention; in Denver, CO for then Senator, now President Barrack Obama.   I was led by the Holy Sprint, to represent God on this Earth as Daughter of Abraham(click on About me). That's the first reason, I was led to start blogging.  Then my volunteering, led to more content I that I would blog about.
Go to my archives blog articles(look to your left). What you'll find out is, that GOD has his hand in all of it! So, why is it when we need help we don’t go to GOD?  My last blog entry, I just recently wrote about the number 111 in 2011. We really need to focus on the book of Jonah(Old Testament). For those of you who don’t have a Bible, you can Google it!  No excuses.
Tsunami in Indonesia 2004, Floods in Louisiana, 2005 so on and so forth. This is GOD giving us a warning of his mighty return. GOD clearly could have wiped out of all of these populous places but he didn’t.  These current events, has bought me to a deeper understanding (in Jesus’s Teachings) thus I share them with you. “He that hath ears to hear, let him hear”. Matthew 11:15 (KJV)
God has a Plan for you Japan!   Japan, God is calling for you!  Will you answer? “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30(KJV)
God Bless You Japan.

Your Girl LG
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation and support our disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake in Japan and tsunami throughout the Pacific.


Please Note: The passages quotes From the Book of Matthew, It is Jesus speaking.
Photo Credits: AP Photo/Kyodo News

No comments:

Post a Comment